Topic: Officially a Higgs boson
Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 10:58 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Tom Potter Officially a Moron

"Jenny Telia" <jny.telia@nosuch.com> wrote in message
> On 20/03/2013 3:27 AM, Tom Potter wrote:

<Deleted by "Jenny Telia" for some reason.>

I am flattered to see that my pal "Jenny Telia" continues to be
a faithful reader of my posts,
and that she has invited me into her group.

I must refuse however
as I fear that if I contaminate
"Jenny Telia" and her associates
with free speech, honesty and morality,