Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 20 mar, 11:25, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 mar, 10:46, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > what is the canonical digital representation
> > for base-one accounting?

> > (inductive proof .-)
>
> > > I don't think anyone is interested (I'm certainly not).
>
> Accounting you mean counting? You ask me what counting is? It is a
> collection of discrete entities ranging from first to last member (inf
> is not member of any set).
> The first member in counting numbers in is generally one or 1, unless
> you do not adhere to some headless infinity working collective.
> Below you can see sets? of discrete natural items and the summation of
> members that make up a set of countable naturals, as you see they
> range from first to last since their countable and they are the reason
> numbers have comparable magnitudes, 1 is the base unit of math it does
> have a comparable magnitude, you can cut it to make fractions, count
> it to make sets with comparable magnitudes. The whole idea of
> numberline is wrong since 1 do not have any geometric properties/
> attributes. It does have a magnitude though since it is divisible into
> fractions, the cuts from fractions also have magnitudes that
> comparable to 1. Partitioning into bases is a principle with geometric
> properties, but base one have no other projection than counting from
> the first to the last discrete member making up a natural number.
>
> 1={1}
> 2={1,1}
> 3={1,1,1}
> 4={1,1,1,1}
> 5={1,1,1,1,1}
> 6={1,1,1,1,1,1}
> 7={1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> 8={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> 9={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> A={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}

Ternary NyaN format

1=1 {1}
2=2 {1,1}
3=3 {1,1,1}
4=11 3+1 {1,1,1}+{1}
5=12 3+2 {1,1,1}+{1,1}
6=13 3+3 {1,1,1}+{1,1,1}
7=21 6+1 {1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1}
8=22 6+2 {1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1,1}
9=23 6+3 {1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1,1,1}
10=31 9+1 {1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1}

Se upp för trappan

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]