Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 21 mar, 10:52, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 mar, 11:25, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 20 mar, 10:46, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > what is the canonical digital representation
> > > for base-one accounting?

> > > (inductive proof .-)

> > Accounting you mean counting? You ask me what counting is? It is a
> > collection of discrete entities ranging from first to last member (inf
> > is not member of any set).
> > The first member in counting numbers in is generally one or 1, unless
> > you do not adhere to some headless infinity working collective.
> > Below you can see sets? of discrete natural items and the summation of
> > members that make up a set of countable naturals, as you see they
> > range from first to last since their countable and they are the reason
> > numbers have comparable magnitudes, 1 is the base unit of math it does
> > have a comparable magnitude, you can cut it to make fractions, count
> > it to make sets with comparable magnitudes. The whole idea of
> > numberline is wrong since 1 do not have any geometric properties/
> > attributes. It does have a magnitude though since it is divisible into
> > fractions, the cuts from fractions also have magnitudes that
> > comparable to 1. Partitioning into bases is a principle with geometric
> > properties, but base one have no other projection than counting from
> > the first to the last discrete member making up a natural number.

> > 1={1}
> > 2={1,1}
> > 3={1,1,1}
> > 4={1,1,1,1}
> > 5={1,1,1,1,1}
> > 6={1,1,1,1,1,1}
> > 7={1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> > 8={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> > 9={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> > A={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}

> Ternary NyaN format
>
> 1=1        {1}
> 2=2        {1,1}
> 3=3        {1,1,1}
> 4=11  3+1  {1,1,1}+{1}
> 5=12  3+2  {1,1,1}+{1,1}
> 6=13  3+3  {1,1,1}+{1,1,1}
> 7=21  6+1  {1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1}
> 8=22  6+2  {1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1,1}
> 9=23  6+3  {1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1,1,1}
> 10=31 9+1  {1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}+{1}
>
> Se upp för trappan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5r_vHN_fkw

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]