Topic: Matlab path problem
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 2:31 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Matlab path problem

"Milos Milenkovic" <m.milenkovic@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> "Milos Milenkovic" <m.milenkovic@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> <kietgi$8s5$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

>> Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: C:\Users\Milos\My
>> Documents\MATLAB\ssm_matlab.
>> Warning: Function C:\Users\Milos\My
>> Documents\MATLAB\Intlab_V6\utility\format.m has the same name as a MATLAB
>> builtin. We suggest you rename the function to avoid a potential name
>> conflict.
>> *** Please specify in "startup.m" in the line ***
>> *** cd 'c:\intlab' ***
>> *** the directory where INTLAB is installed. ***
>> *** Press Enter to continue, and edit "startup.m". ***
>> *** !!! INTLAB is NOT yet working properly !!! ***
>>
>> Dear all, I added ssm_matlab folder and tried to define path to it. After
>> I have done this the problem appeared. Now, I want to restore the old
>> path to the folder "Intlab" but I can't do this in Matlab, it gives me
>> the upper message without possibility to set another path. I tried to
>> delete pathdef, but this was not good idea, so I put it again in
>> ...local, intlab worked properly via startup.m. Please help!
>> Best,

> In the midtime I changed the path in pathdef.m, and now I am in serious
> problem!

Restore the default path.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/restoredefaultpath.html

Then check the Intlab documentation for how to install and configure Intlab
to determine if it says what directories you need to add to your path. If it
doesn't say, contact the authors and ask them for help.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com