Topic: Stone Cech
Replies: 49   Last Post: Mar 28, 2013 12:15 PM

Butch Malahide

Re: Stone Cech

On Mar 21, 5:01 am, quasi <qu...@null.set> wrote:
> quasi wrote:
> >quasi wrote:

> >>I found 1 more case.
>
> >>My count is now 20.
>
> >I found still 1 more case.
>
> >So 21 it is!
>
> >But after that, there are no more -- I'm certain.
>
> Oops -- the last one I found was bogus.
>
> So my count is back to 20.

Hmm. I counted them again, and I still get 21.

4 3-component spaces: OOO, OO|, O||, |||.

7 2-component spaces: OO, O|, O6, O8, ||, |6, |8.

10 connected spaces: O, |, 6, 8, Y, theta, dumbbell, and the spaces
obtained by taking a Y and gluing one, two, or all three of the
endpoints to the central node.

Date Subject Author
3/14/13
Read Stone Cech