Topic: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!

"China Blue Clay" <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <nRT2t.214835$BV7.61151@newsfe24.iad>,
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> The volume of a perfect sphere is:
>> volume = 4 / 3 * pi * radius^3

> Only in Euclidean geometry. In ellipitical geometry, this is the lower
> limit,
> and in hyperbolic geometry, this is the upper limit.
>
> --
> My name is Indigo Montoya.

Communications between entities can be effected in many languages.

English, French, Spanish, Chinese, algebra, calculus, geometry's, etc.

Plain languages have a lower learning curve
and the communication data rate is faster for low precision situations.

Maths are more rigid and bulletproof
and can achieve higher levels of precision
more efficiently than plain languages.

The particular language used for most situations,
is a function of the discounted rate of return.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_rate_of_return

Some exceptions where less efficient forms of
communication can be used include secret communications,
research, etc.

As I am constantly searching for more efficient ways
to model and communicate,

I will be looking forward to seeing "China Blue Clay"
restate the post I made using elliptical <Or ellipitical>
and hyperbolic geometries
to see how they stack up against Euclidean geometry.

Or

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk