Topic: K-12 Teachers, Teaching with Technology (T^3) Regional Conference on LI
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 8:03 AM

Tennantij@aol.com

Re: 8th grade assessment
att1.html (2.8 K)

yes--they sit with their cohort, so would take the 8th grade exam as that is their cohurt.
I have a 6th grader taking my accelerated 7th math class but she will sit for the 6th grade assessment

Iva Jean Tennant
Immediate Past President of Association of Mathematics Teachers of NYS
Past President of AMTST
People to People Student Ambassador Delegation Leader