Topic: Saved my bacon!
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 23, 2013 10:24 AM

Tom Potter

Re: Saved my bacon!

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 3/22/13 12:37 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
>> I have more time invested in organizing Firefox than in all of the
>> other programs I have, and I made the mistake of resetting Firefox
>> and lost my add-ons, Speeddial settings, bookmarks, history,
>> bookmarklets, passwords, cookies, etc.

> Moral for Potter: don't get too dependent on any one piece software.

Good advice!

Don't get too dependent on any one THING.

As my Pappy used to say:
"Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

I do have a few small baskets,
Internet Explorer, Seamonkey, Avant, Chrome, etc.
but I sure like that big basket.

Tom Potter

Tom Potter