Topic: Removing a location from a vector.
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 3:54 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Removing a location from a vector.

On 3/24/2013 2:50 PM, Skylar wrote:

> As you see I have made the comparisons, but I am curious as to if
>there is a function to delete certain locations from the vectors
>without having to create another vector and store all data that is not equal into it.
>
> Thanks for the help.

Are you saying, for example, given A a vector of 10
elements, and you want to "delete" the second element
of this vector, but want keep the same vector as is, still
with 10 elements (but now with the second element "deleted"
from it) so to avoid making a new vector, say B, of 9 elements
and copy those 9 elements from A to B and delete the
memory occupied by A?

Is this what you are asking?

Just trying to understand the question first.

--Nasser