Topic: Arranging graphics objects (disks) in rows
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 24, 2013 11:23 PM

John Fultz

Re: Arranging graphics objects (disks) in rows

Add this as an option to Pane:

BaseStyle -> {LinebreakAdjustments -> {1., 10, 0, 0, 10}}

John Fultz
jfultz@wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.