Replies: 101   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 10:38 PM

fom

On 3/25/2013 12:35 AM, david petry wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:14:03 PM UTC-7, fom wrote:
>

>> you failed to defend your notion of "falsifiability"
>> in the last thread you started.

> Of course, that is extremely easy for you to assert, and impossible for me to disprove *to you*.

Let me note that you had been
invited to give a more expansive statement
of your concerns with regard to postmodernism.

The direction you have chosen here ignores all
of that.

So, please consider bringing the thread back on
to your topic.

Date Subject Author
David Petry
fom