Topic: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
>On Mar 23, 1:00 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >"Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

>> >What is all this rambling supposed to be about, Potter?
>>
>> >Sawdust is good for gardens. It supposedly keeps the worms out of
>> >radishes.

>> >Double-A
>>
>> Regarding Double-A's question:
>> "What is all this rambling supposed to be about, Potter?"
>>
>> "The path from an almost perfect sphere
>> to the "almost perfect universe."
>>
>> 1. In the beginning was a sphere.
>>
>> 2. The sphere possessed ACTION.
>>
>> 3. The action caused the sphere to burst into pieces.
>>
>> 4. The separation of the pieces is called space.
>> < In English >
>>
>> 5. Each of the pieces that were separated by spaces
>> burst and created more pieces and spaces,
>>
>> 6. Go To #5
>>
>> The equation for the burst speed of a material is:
>>
>> V=?(8S/((3+?)?))
>>
>> Where...
>> V is burst speed
>> S is ultimate tensile strength
>> ? is Poisson's ratio
>> ? is density
>>
>> What would the universe be like
>> if the initial sphere had a negative Poisson's ratio?
>>
>> http://silver.neep.wisc.edu/~lakes/Poisson.html
>>
>> It would be great if someone wrote a program
>> that allowed one to vary the parameters
>> of an initial sphere,
>> and graphical show what happens.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Potter
>>
>> http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k

>An "A" for originality. Your theory is much like my new preacher
>friend's religious views: one of a kind.
>
>Double-A

It is interesting to see that my pal "Double-A"
has a friend who has a theory much like the one
I outlined above.

As I am always anxious to learn new things
and see if they can improve my understanding of the world,

I would like to hear about this interesting theory
and will be looking forward to seeing "Double-A"'s
outline of it, using maths as I have done,

and to hear how it compares to the
theory outlined above.

It may be that "Double-A" confuses quasi-random
verbal explanations with linear maths explanations
but we will be able to see when "Double-A"
explains this theory, as he understands it.

Or it may be that "Double-A"
does not understand either theory very well
and will not be able to explain and compare them.

Or it may be that "Double-A"
is just making noise like an empty drum.

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk
http://tiny.im/390k