Topic: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Double-A

Re: Planck reveals 'almost perfect' universe!

On Mar 25, 3:07 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> >> Regarding Double-A's question:
> >> "What is all this rambling supposed to be about, Potter?"

> >> "The path from an almost perfect sphere
> >> to the "almost perfect universe."

> >> 1. In the beginning was a sphere.
>
> >> 2. The sphere possessed ACTION.
>
> >> 3. The action caused the sphere to burst into pieces.
>
> >> 4. The separation of the pieces is called space.
> >> < In English >

> >> 5. Each of the pieces that were separated by spaces
> >> burst and created more pieces and spaces,

> >> 6. Go To #5
>
> >> The equation for the burst speed of a material is:
>
> >> V=?(8S/((3+?)?))
>
> >> Where...
> >> V is burst speed
> >> S is ultimate tensile strength
> >> ? is Poisson's ratio
> >> ? is density

> >> What would the universe be like
> >> if the initial sphere had a negative Poisson's ratio?

> >>http://silver.neep.wisc.edu/~lakes/Poisson.html
>
> >> It would be great if someone wrote a program
> >> that allowed one to vary the parameters
> >> of an initial sphere,
> >> and graphical show what happens.

> >> --
> >> Tom Potter

> >>http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k
>
> >An "A" for originality.  Your theory is much like my new preacher
> >friend's religious views:  one of a kind.

> >Double-A
>
> It is interesting to see that my pal "Double-A"
> has a friend who has a theory much like the one
> I outlined above.
>
> As I am always anxious to learn new things
> and see if they can improve my understanding of the world,
>
> I would like to hear about this interesting theory
> and will be looking forward to seeing "Double-A"'s
> outline of it, using maths as I have done,
>
> and to hear how it compares to the
> theory outlined above.
>
> It may be that "Double-A" confuses quasi-random
> verbal explanations with linear maths explanations
> but we will be able to see when "Double-A"
> explains this theory, as he understands it.
>
> Or it may be that "Double-A"
> does not understand either theory very well
> and will not be able to explain and compare them.
>
> Or it may be that "Double-A"
> is just making noise like an empty drum.
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>
> http://the-cloud-machine.tkhttp://tiny.im/390k

What I said was that your theory was one of a kind, just like my
preacher friend's religious views are one of a kind, not that he had a
theory like yours. Still suffering from reading comprehension
problems, Potter? Seek help.

Double-A