Topic: Engr 151 Matlab Lab Help**Paypal For Help**
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 26, 2013 2:41 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: Engr 151 Matlab Lab Help**Paypal For Help**

"Marc" wrote in message <kir752$6ud$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Dan, after you graduate from Purdue, assuming you make the cut... I will offer you a job at $8 per hour... Roughly $16K a year. Insulted?

Of course he won't accept such offer. I think he only accept a salary of more than $80 per hour, then he pays someone else of $8 to o the job, then earn the rest $72 without moving a finger.

I don't think you understand how business works Marc.

Bruno