Topic: stop/pause plot signal with toggle button
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 26, 2013 4:37 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: stop/pause plot signal with toggle button

On 3/26/2013 2:19 PM, zack00 wrote:
> still small problem..If I open m-file I don´t want to run signals..
>It display only interface and if I click on toggle button then signal is
>running and plotting in axe..how can I do it?

changes these

signal1ToPlot = 1;
signal2ToPlot = 1;

signal1ToPlot = 0;
signal2ToPlot = 0;

You really need to look at the code and see how it works.
This is meant as an example for you to learn from.

--Nasser