Topic: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 29, 2001 8:49 AM

Doug Schwarz

Re: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter

In article <2VbD7.4375$xS6.3640@www.newsranger.com>,
Michael Robbins<michael.robbins@us.cibc.com> wrote:

>Nonetheless, I never did understand why TMW worked so hard on
>visualization for a community that often uses LaTeX, yet never really
>built up their support in that area.

I think you would find that the vast majority of The MathWorks' revenue
comes from industry where LaTeX is almost unknown. At least, that has
been my experience here at Kodak.

Doug Schwarz
Eastman Kodak Company