Topic: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 29, 2001 8:49 AM

Doug Schwarz

Re: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter

In article <2VbD7.4375$xS6.3640@www.newsranger.com>,
Michael Robbins<michael.robbins@us.cibc.com> wrote:

>Nonetheless, I never did understand why TMW worked so hard on
>visualization for a community that often uses LaTeX, yet never really
>built up their support in that area.

Michael,

I think you would find that the vast majority of The MathWorks' revenue
comes from industry where LaTeX is almost unknown. At least, that has
been my experience here at Kodak.

--
Doug Schwarz
Eastman Kodak Company