Topic: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 29, 2001 8:49 AM

Peter J. Acklam

Re: Project proposal: a scilab (or matlab) code to LaTeX converter

Jan Meyer <janm@mit.edu> wrote:

> Since it is especially tedious to copy results that come in
> matrices or vectors into LaTeX, I have written a small scilab
> script that allows the user to automatically generate a LaTeX
> table from a couple of vectors for example with each run of the
> user's script.

(I know this is a rather late reply.)

One of the problems with converting MATLAB code (or SciLab or
whatever), into LaTeX, is that people have so many different
preferences. Everyone seems to want the code formatted in a
different way.

Making a converter that can be customized according to everyone's
taste is not easy.

Peter

--
I am out of words. Where can I refill my vocabulary?