Topic: Engr 151 Matlab Lab Help**Paypal For Help**
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 26, 2013 6:03 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Engr 151 Matlab Lab Help**Paypal For Help**

"Dan " <danpiz23@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "someone" wrote in message <kisq45$cve$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>> "Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message
>> <kiseue$3ia$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

>> > Of course he won't accept such offer. I think he only accept a salary
>> > of more than $80 per hour, then he pays someone else of $8 to o the
>> > job, then earn the rest $72 without moving a finger.
>> >
>> > I don't think you understand how business works Marc.
>> >
>> > Bruno

>> But then what is the guy earning $8/hr supposed to do?

> Guys as you can see the lab was due more than two weeks when i asked for
> help meaning no credit would been received for it regardless. I only
> needed the lab completed to use as study material for the test which is
> why I asked that comments be included so I could study from the lab (If
> all I wanted was to cheat I would have never asked for comments to be
> included as out professor does not require them when handing in the
> assignment for credit) . I had no intention of cheating, I fell behind on
> this lab and I felt my time was better used on my tougher classes instead
> on searching the Internet for hours looking for a tutorial.
> This was my first post on this forum. I wasn't trying to insult anyone or
> offend anyone. Again my intentions were not to turn some one else's work
> in for credit. I wanted to use the lab as study material for the upcoming
> test. Sorry

I recommend contacting your professor or (if the course has one) the
teaching assistant and asking for study material or help. That's (at least
ideally) what they're there for, and since they write and grade the tests
they'll know better than CSSM what they expect you to have learned.
Alternately, post what you tried to do in the labs and ask specific
questions about the places you were stuck. This group is generally willing
to offer a lot of help and guidance to those who show that they've tried,
even if they may not have a lot of results to show for it.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com