Topic: finding the Translation-factor of telescopes from Voyager 1
Chapt16.12 Limits on what we can see in astronomy #1440 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 31, 2013 12:10 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: finding the Translation-factor of telescopes from Voyager 1 Chapt16.12 Limits on what we can see in astronomy #1440 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

> > Its not me. I do not email bomb.
>
> No, you just post off-topic5+times/day.
>
> And Manipal apparently believes that poetry about
>
> meons belongs in sci.math.

But, worse of all, is that plutonium has 100's of places

where he could be posting his..whatever it is he does...

without disrupting, but he chooses not to , because he is

a complete FUCKING ASSHOLE. But plutonium also repeatedly

libels people, tho never to their face,as he is not just

an imbecile, but also a coward.

plutonium once suggested that

I should use a filter to ignore his posts; an NNTP . So,

plutonium comes to my MATH website, and expects me ,and

everyone else to adapt to him, instead of him making

an effort to not disrupt. Go fuck yourself, plutonium

and drop dead --no one will miss your pretensiousness

and mediocrity.