Topic: COMPLETE RESOLUTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF PRIME NUMBERS AT COORDINATES
OF 360 TO BE PUBLISHED AT JAS AND IJAMR

Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 1, 2013 12:16 PM

y3auk

From: Dallas
Registered: 3/25/13
Re: COMPLETE RESOLUTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF PRIME NUMBERS AT COORDINATES OF 360 TO BE PUBLISHED AT JAS AND IJAMR

> OPEN ANNOUNCEMENT 7 Major manuscripts have been
> published just recently already.

Listen, you psychotic ignorant fucking CUNT:

Tell them to put your shit paper together with plutonium's book in every toilet --make it two
ply.

Now you've learn that there are people out there
willing to do anything for money, even publishing
the diarrhea you put out. So , take your meds and
fuck off out-of-here, you insane fucking CUNT.