Topic: Automatic solving of unprepared polynomial equation systems?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 1, 2013 9:08 AM

IV

Re: Automatic solving of unprepared polynomial equation systems?

"IV" wrote in Newsbeitrag news:kj9ge6$272$1@news.albasani.net...
Oh, thanks. I have now found the commands solve(eqns) and
solve(eqns,{A,B,C,D}) work. My mistake was probably that I assumed that
solve(eqns,A) would also work.

Thank you all.