Replies: 101   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 10:38 PM

fom

On 4/1/2013 3:17 PM, david petry wrote:
> On Monday, April 1, 2013 12:42:45 PM UTC-7, fom wrote:
>

>> So, what do you mean when you say "go to zero"?

Your appeal to authority does not answer
the question.

Gauss was brilliant.

Jane Fonda is also brilliant.

Jane Fonda did not negotiate the peace in Vietnam.

Gauss did not answer Berkeley.

For what this is worth: I work with real
men who risk their lives every day they
are on the job. There is nothing I
appreciate less than a coward.

Date Subject Author