Replies: 101   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 10:38 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Gus Gassmann <noone@nospam.com> writes:

> On 01/04/2013 3:50 PM, Jesse F. Hughes wrote:
>
> [...]
>

>> Can you show me any published account (besides your own) which
>> indicates that scientists do what you say? Is there any scientist
>> ever who has actually published an exhortation to always treat pi as a
>> fiction and only use approximations to pi, because pi itself is part
>> of the unfalsifiable pseudoscience?

> Well, that depends on whether you consider WM a scientist or not. (He
> does have a doctorate in Physics...)

If we grant that WM is a scientist, that's one.

Actually, one-half, since WM has never claimed the problem with ZFC is
that it's unfalsifiable.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"Penguins are so sensitive to my needs." --Lyle Lovett

Date Subject Author
David Petry
fom
David Petry