Topic: Uniqueness in Real Probability
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 5:46 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: Uniqueness in Real Probability

david petry <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Monday, April 1, 2013 8:16:13 AM UTC-7, AMiews wrote:
>

>> Uniqueness in Real Probability
>
>> M. Bernoulli, L. Z. Euler and Amy Mousehead
>
>> Abstract
>
>> Let us suppose we are given a path !. In [3], the authors described Noether,
>> partially Deligne,

> [...]
>
> I'll get right to the point. The scores of goose-stepping sciolists
> who comprise Dr. AMiews's Praetorian Guard must all be held
> accountable for helping AMiews exploit the masses. I want to share
> this with you because if you think that puzzleheaded loan sharks
> should be given absolute authority to heat the cauldron of terror
> until it boils over into our daily lives, then think again. He has
> secretly been promoting the sort of behavior that would have made
> the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. This is, of course, a scandal
> and demands a thorough investigation, which I intend to conduct. I
> expect to find that knowledge and wisdom are AMiews's enemies. He
> understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, he can
> fool more people into believing that there is an international
> Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily
> fluids. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would
> benefit most from the knowledge that everything I've said so far is
> by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this
> letter. My key point is that AMiews can't possibly believe that
> doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or
> liberty. He's conniving but he's not that conniving.

> The very genesis of AMiews's disruptive personal attacks is in
> cynicism. And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice
> that he will eventually himself be destroyed by cynicism. AMiews
> presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they
> want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to combine,
> in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for
> lying. If he can't be reasoned out of his prejudices, he must be
> laughed out of them. If he can't be argued out of his selfishness,
> he must be shamed out of it. If anyone should propose a practical
> scheme for providing you with vital information that AMiews has gone
> to great lengths to prevent you from discovering, I should be quite
> disposed to incur almost any degree of expense to accomplish that
> object. In the meantime, let me point out that AMiews contends that
> one hallmark of an advanced culture is the rejection of rationalism
> and that, therefore, violence and prejudice are funny. This bizarre
> pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it
> convinces liberticidal perjurers (as distinct from the disrespectful
> heinsbies who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in
> Nephelococcygia) that we should all bear the brunt of AMiews's
> actions. In reality, contrariwise, AMiews's grand plan is to ignore
> [...]

Wow. Is this really Petry's screed? It seems rather more illucid
and, well, frothy than usual.

Ah, wait. It was written on April Fools' Day. I suppose that
explains it.

Anyway, I really like the term "ultra-ignominious".

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"I'm ruler", said Yertle, "of all that I see.