Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 2 Apr, 13:51, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 Apr, 13:10, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > As you can see each digit position contain groups of the base. This is
> > > what numbers and the partitioning of the naturals really is about, the
> > > numberline is just a figment due to introduction of measuring, but
> > > numbers at base 1, the collection created by counting do not have
> > > geometric properties until you start partition the collection into a
> > > base.

> > A number as expressed using a base is a geometric perspective upon a
> > collecton of discrete entities. So depending upon if you use a
> > zeroless or a standard base the geometric properties change of the
> > collection. This is closely related to factoring.

> What is interesting but elementary when writing out a number into a
> base is to notice that every second digit plase is a square.
> Digit place   ternary
> 1             3
> 2             9 square 3
> 3             27
> 4             81 square 9
> 5             243
> 6             729 square 27
> 7             2187
> 8             6561 square 81
>
> And this is the geometric properties of numbers lines building up
> squares, when you use zero in a base this you mash up all minor
> squares into a bigger.
> 70000000000000000000000000000000000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003
> is it prime?
> So the geometric properties using Nyan is totally different since each
> full base render a smaller square so the numbers become a sum of
> squares and their lines.

Decimal Termary
6561 = 100000000
=(1*0)+(3*0)+(9*0)+(27*0)+(81*0)+(243*0)+(729*0)+(2187*0)+(6561*1)

It is easy to see the lack of decomposition and this of course grow
exponentially with digitplace.
And this is basicly why NyaN so much better when it comes to factor
primeproducts like RSA.

It seem like a webservice failure to
http://www.anybase.co.nf/

But the code is available at my facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/jonas.thornvall

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]