Topic: Uniqueness in Real Probability
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 5:46 PM

Scott Berg

Re: Uniqueness in Real Probability

"Jesse F. Hughes" <jesse@phiwumbda.org> wrote in message
> david petry <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> writes:
>

>> On Monday, April 1, 2013 8:16:13 AM UTC-7, AMiews wrote:
>>

>>> Uniqueness in Real Probability
>>
>>> M. Bernoulli, L. Z. Euler and Amy Mousehead
>>
>>> Abstract
>>
>>> Let us suppose we are given a path !. In [3], the authors described
>>> Noether,
>>> partially Deligne,

>> [...]
>>
>> I'll get right to the point. The scores of goose-stepping sciolists
>> who comprise Dr. AMiews's Praetorian Guard must all be held
>> accountable for helping AMiews exploit the masses. I want to share
>> this with you because if you think that puzzleheaded loan sharks
>> should be given absolute authority to heat the cauldron of terror
>> until it boils over into our daily lives, then think again. He has
>> secretly been promoting the sort of behavior that would have made
>> the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. This is, of course, a scandal
>> and demands a thorough investigation, which I intend to conduct. I
>> expect to find that knowledge and wisdom are AMiews's enemies. He
>> understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, he can
>> fool more people into believing that there is an international
>> Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily
>> fluids. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would
>> benefit most from the knowledge that everything I've said so far is
>> by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this
>> letter. My key point is that AMiews can't possibly believe that
>> doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or
>> liberty. He's conniving but he's not that conniving.

>> The very genesis of AMiews's disruptive personal attacks is in
>> cynicism. And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice
>> that he will eventually himself be destroyed by cynicism. AMiews
>> presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they
>> want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to combine,
>> in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for
>> lying. If he can't be reasoned out of his prejudices, he must be
>> laughed out of them. If he can't be argued out of his selfishness,
>> he must be shamed out of it. If anyone should propose a practical
>> scheme for providing you with vital information that AMiews has gone
>> to great lengths to prevent you from discovering, I should be quite
>> disposed to incur almost any degree of expense to accomplish that
>> object. In the meantime, let me point out that AMiews contends that
>> one hallmark of an advanced culture is the rejection of rationalism
>> and that, therefore, violence and prejudice are funny. This bizarre
>> pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it
>> convinces liberticidal perjurers (as distinct from the disrespectful
>> heinsbies who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in
>> Nephelococcygia) that we should all bear the brunt of AMiews's
> [...]

PETRYIST DISGUST

Every product of disgust that is capable of becoming a negation of the
family is:
PETRY;

protest with the fists of one's whole being in destructive action:
PETRY;

acquaintance with all the means hitherto rejected by the sexual prudishness
of easy compromise and good manners:
PETRY;

abolition of logic, dance of those who are incapable of creation:
PETRY;

every hierarchy and social equation established for values by our valets:
PETRY;

every object, all objects, feelings and obscurities, every apparition and
the precise shock of parallel lines, are means for the battle of:
PETRY;

the abolition of memory:
PETRY;

the abolition of archaeology:
PETRY;

the abolition of prophets:
PETRY;

the abolition of the future:
PETRY;

the absolute and indisputable belief in every god that is an immediate
product of spontaneity:
PETRY;

the elegant and unprejudiced leap from one harmony to another sphere; the
trajectory of a word, a cry, thrown into the air like an acoustic disc; to
respect all individualities in their folly of the moment, whether serious,
fearful, timid, ardent, vigorous, decided or enthusiastic; to strip one's
church of every useless and unwieldy accessory; to spew out like a luminous
cascade any offensive or loving thought, or to cherish it with the lively
satisfaction that it's all precisely the same thing with the same intensity
in the bush, which is free of insects for the blueblooded, and gilded with
the bodies of archangels; with one's soul.

Liberty:
PETRY PETRY PETRY;

the road of contorted pains, the interweaving of contraries and of all
contradictions, freaks and irrelevancies:
LIFE.