Topic: Uniqueness in Real Probability
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 5:46 PM

Scott Berg

Re: Uniqueness in Real Probability

"david petry" <david_lawrence_petry@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 9:17:00 AM UTC-7, AMiews wrote:

> Every product of disgust that is capable of becoming a negation of the
> family is:

> protest with the fists of one's whole being in destructive action:

> acquaintance with all the means hitherto rejected by the sexual
> prudishness
> of easy compromise and good manners:

> abolition of logic, dance of those who are incapable of creation:

>Hey, I resemble that!
>I actually don't get it. Just so there's no misunderstanding, let me
>I assumed that the silly math article posted by AMiews was "written" by
>Mathgen or some other nonsense text generator and posted as an April >Fools
>prank. So in response, I used Scott Pakin's Complaint Letter Generator as
>a way to participate in the prank.
>If I need to apologize, then I do apologize.

Your non-apology is greatly accepted.

Somewhere there is even a JSH simulator too, back, way back in the past,
years and years ago.......... somewhere.....

( the above post originally was written by Tristan Tarza about 1910 where
"Petry" was substituted for "DADA", a movement now coming back into vogue in
the media, babbling )