Topic: Matheology § 233
Replies: 20   Last Post: Apr 4, 2013 10:16 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 233

In article
<b0cab414-2254-439e-b744-e239868991a2@i5g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 3 Apr., 00:03, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <1b631b44-21cc-4e3a-8028-1bcfb1cc5...@m1g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Given the foundations of matheology, it is possible to construct every
> > > node / every finite path of a Binary Tree that is complete with
> > > respect to its nodes.

> > > Call it as you like. I call it finite path as an abbreviation of FIS
> > > of an infinite path.

> >  Therefore it is impossible to distinguish infinite paths by

> > > They are not even distinguishable by nodes. They are purest belief.
> >
> > What in mathematics is not a matter of belief?

> Given that an enumeration of all rational numbers is believed to form
> a Cantor-list

But it is not given.

The only such "ennumeration" that I know of is summarily restricted to
rationals between 0 and 1 inclusive, and is ambiguous in that what I
like to call binary rationals but fom prefers to call dyadic rationals
in that range all have dual representations.

So I certainly do not believe it

> then the following is not a matter of belief.

Since the claim of "given" is false, what follows is irrelevant.