Topic: Help with UNIX() command
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 10:43 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Help with UNIX() command

On 4/4/2013 2:26 PM, John wrote:
> I want to run a shell script within MATLAB, but the script is csh. When I try running
>it in MATLAB it says /bin/bash commande does not exist. How do I get MATLAB
>to run the UNIX command using csh and not bash?

When you explain a problem, it helps to also show what you actually
typed. No one can see your screen from here to figure what you
typed.

But may be this helps

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/system.html

"system

Execute operating system command and return output"