Topic: combining Titius Bode Rule with orbital speeds to yield Solid Body
Rotation of Solar System Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1462 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 7:19 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

220/47 = 4.68 years for a revolution of the Sun's gravity cell
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1466 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 5, 1:04 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The worlds first computer-- Antikythera Mechanism
> may lead to the clue of the Solar System solid body rotation.
>
> Now I saw that NOVA show yesterday and remember something about the
> Moon's orbit is a perturbed orbit of a rotation that follows a 9 year
> cycle and researchers wondered if the mechanism accounted for the
> perturbation. Turns out, if my memory is correct that 26.5 teeth would
> solve that perturbation and thus a 53 prime number teeth.
>
> Now, possibly, the 9 years is the crucial time period for the Sun
> gravity-cell to make a complete solid body rotation about its axis.
>
> So where Archimedes of Ancient Greek science figured out and developed
> and built the world's first computer, may be helping out Archimedes
> the second in 2013 in figuring out the solid body rotation rate of the
> Solar System. (Of course I believe I am the reincarnation of
> Archimedes the first).
>
> So, let me look at this 9 year cycle of where the Moon gets its
> rebirth in a new orbit. So that the entire Solar System, out to the
> Oort Cloud is spinning on an axis that has 1 complete revolution in
> 9 years.
>
> I suppose we cannot make a Antikythera Mechanism that has the planets
> revolving around the Sun instead of Earth, and that has the Sun moving
> in 220km/sec (in scale) while Earth is moving only
> 29km/sec and Jupiter only 13km/sec.
>
> So that we would need one huge gear wheel with a large number of teeth
> that makes null the Sun's 220km/sec and keeps the planets in a stable
> orbit around the Sun.
>
> The NOVA program showed a English engineer that builds antikythera
> boxes, perhaps he could design one which shows the planets and their
> orbital speeds and what type of spin axis to nullify the 220km/sec
> yet keep the planets all in orbit and the Sun not wandering off.

Two thoughts before I stop on this tonight. First, it has to be a
faster spin speed than a 9 year
complete revolution of the Sun's gravity cell out to the Oort Cloud.
It has to be faster than 9 years because the most critical planet is
Mercury so close to the Sun and although Mercury is orbiting with a
speed of 47km/sec the Sun's 220km/sec would quickly disrupt and make
unstable that orbit unless the rotation of the gravity cell was there
to prevent disruption with a full revolution in something like 5 years
where 220/47 = 4.68 years rather than 9 years.

And also, there is a deep mystery as to why Neptune and Pluto seemed
to have been planet and satellite and that Neptune is wandering away
or into the region of Uranus. Can we have planets wandering away from
their orbits in Newtonian gravity or General Relativity? Of course
not. But in EM-gravity, the gravity cell set up by the Sun starts to
make planetary orbits the further out from the Sun become more
temporary and has those outer planets wandering in closer to the other
planets.

So if the Spin axis of the Sun gravity cell is 4.68 years for a
complete revolution, then Neptune a planet once in the orbit of Pluto
was forced to wander innerward to that of Uranus.

So to check if 220/47 is the correct time for one complete revolution
of the Sun's gravity cell, we have to see if it predicts Mercury and
predicts Neptune's penchant for wandering closer to Uranus. For it is
solid body rotation and that rotation adds a lot to the outermost
planets.
--

Google author-archive stopped functioning properly by about ?May 2012
for AP. It functions well for David Bernier in Google but Google

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP author posts for the past several years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
4/4/13
Read combining Titius Bode Rule with orbital speeds to yield Solid Body
Rotation of Solar System Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1462 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/4/13
Read why the common geometry in astronomy is disc shaped Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1463 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/4/13
Read why the 2 most common shapes of astronomy are disc and ball
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1464 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read 220/47 = 4.68 years for a revolution of the Sun's gravity cell
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1466 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read 70 days for a complete Solar gravity cell rotation Chapt16.15 Gravity
Cells #1467 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
pete
4/5/13
Read Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Sam Wormley
4/5/13
Read Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/5/13
Read open challenge to Michael Wright Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism
applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1471 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read Re: open challenge to Michael Wright Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1471 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle