Topic: speeding up assigning values to a matrix
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 3:52 AM

Luca

Re: speeding up assigning values to a matrix

"kinor" wrote in message <kjmptu$20a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Hi Luca,
> i guess your mask(:,:,:,3) = (mask>4 &mask<7)*255;
> should be maskC(:,:,:,3) = (mask>4 &mask<7)*255; ?

Yes, of course!

I'm going to try how faster your version is.
I would not expect reducing the number of scalar multiplications to provide great improvements.
You don't see either a way to use logical indexing, do you?