Topic: Re: Direct Instruction rocks: Or does it?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 2:05 AM

Greg Goodknight

Re: Direct Instruction rocks: Or does it?

By the generally accepted Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies, I recognize
Dr. Bishop as the clear winner after this forfeit performed by Chandy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law