Topic: combining Titius Bode Rule with orbital speeds to yield Solid Body
Rotation of Solar System Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1462 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 7:19 PM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: open challenge to Michael Wright Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1471 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

> On Apr 5, 3:50 pm, pete <pfil...@mindspring.com>
> wrote:

> > Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> >

> > > The worlds first computer-- Antikythera Mechanism
> > > may lead to the clue of the Solar System solid

> body rotation.
> >
> > I hate it when they describe
> > the oldest known example of something,
> > as being the first.
> >
> > --
> > pete

> But do you hate it when they teach that Earth is
> gravitationally
> locked to the Sun by
> Newtonian gravity or General Relativity which in fact
> is impossible if
> the Sun is moving with a speed of 220km/sec yet Earth
> speed is a mere
> 29km/sec? That is something you should hate more.
>
> I am trying to get Michael Wright of the UK who was
> involved with the
> NOVA Antikythera mechanism,

No one will do anything for you, cause you're a worthless fucking spamming fucking scumbag, on top of your being a
moron and a liar. Your ideas matter to no one; that's why you have to force them onto unmoderated sites.

Now, go choke on something, asshole.

to see if he can build a
> Antikythera which
> is heliocentric. And then if he can adjust the
> mechanism to include
> all the speeds involved-- Mercury 47km/sec Earth 29km
> Jupiter 13 km/
> sec Uranus 6km/sec and most important of all, Sun at
> 220km/sec. A
> model of scale, but I think it is impossible for any
> model because of
> the 220km/sec.
>
> Now I think it is possible if one more gear wheel is
> included in
> Michael Wright's model, for if he would add one more
> gear wheel for
> which the entire model rests at the center of the Sun
> and this gear
> wheel spins the entire box around in a circle of a
> complete revolution
> of 110 days. That one extra gear wheel will nullify
> the 220km/sec of
> the Sun.
>
> I hope Mr. Wright takes up this challenge and I
> further hope that Mike
> Edmunds the astronomer for the NOVA "Ancient
> Computer" and Tony Freeth
> the mathematician in that program help out in this
> endeavor.
>
> Basically I am saying it is impossible to have a true
> model of the Sun
> and planets when the Sun has 220km/sec motion in
> Space. And it is
> possible to have a true model if one more gear wheel
> is engineered so
> that it makes null the 220 km/sec and spins the Solar
> Ecliptic so that
> the planets all have their actual orbital speeds.
>
> --
>
> An author archive search for AP reveals massive
> vandalism starting May
> 2012 where only one or two posts per month survive,
> whereas another
> poster David Bernier, all his posts continue to be
> author- ?archived.
> A Google search of just Archimedes Plutonium reveals
> massive search-
> engine-bombing, and likely the reason for wanting to
> destroy the
> author-archive of AP.
> If we listen to the fool Jeff Relf:

> > Google Groups is 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully
> >indexed. Were Google Groups fully indexed, it'd be

> used to game
> >the system;
>
> We would think all posters have most of their posts
> missing in the
> author archive, but apparently only AP is targeted
> for massive
> deletions of his author archive posts.
>
> Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple
> and fair author-
> archiving of AP posts for the past several years as
> seen here:
>
> http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
> where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Date Subject Author
4/4/13
Read combining Titius Bode Rule with orbital speeds to yield Solid Body
Rotation of Solar System Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1462 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/4/13
Read why the common geometry in astronomy is disc shaped Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1463 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/4/13
Read why the 2 most common shapes of astronomy are disc and ball
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1464 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read 220/47 = 4.68 years for a revolution of the Sun's gravity cell
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1466 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read 70 days for a complete Solar gravity cell rotation Chapt16.15 Gravity
Cells #1467 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
pete
4/5/13
Read Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15
Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Sam Wormley
4/5/13
Read Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1465 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/5/13
Read open challenge to Michael Wright Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism
applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1471 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/5/13
Read Re: open challenge to Michael Wright Re: NOVA's Antikythera Mechanism applied to Sun's 220km/sec Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1471 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle