Topic: How precisely can a right angle be measured?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 6, 2013 3:48 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: How precisely can a right angle be measured?

On 4/4/2013 2:14 AM, Tom Potter wrote:
> "Absolutely Vertical" <absolutelyvertical@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> why do you think such a standard is required?
>
> If you want to determine the orthogonally of anything,
> a house, a pyramid, a football field, the universe,
> I suggest that you need an ORTHOGONAL standard.

the question is whether you need a standard for every kind of
measurement you want to make? in other words, do i need a standard for
measuring 45 degree angles? do i need a standard for 37.3 degree angles?
what about a standard for measuring speed or acceleration?