Topic: How precisely can a right angle be measured?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 6, 2013 3:48 PM

HOPEINCHRIST

From: USA
Registered: 2/7/11
Re: How precisely can a right angle be measured?

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:56:46 AM UTC-5, Tom Potter wrote:
> "Poutnik" <poutnik@privacy.invalid> wrote in message news:MPG.2bc53fb062451f1810a7@news.eternal-september.org... > > Absolutely Vertical posted Tue, 02 Apr 2013 09:25:01 -0500 > >> >> > I know how to create an ORTHOGONAL standard >> > that is accurate to 1x10^10 or better, >> > >> >> why do you think such a standard is required? > > I suppose it would be very challenging > wrt material, thermal and mechanical stability. > > Regarding wavelength multiples as Will mentioned.... > > If Tom wants 10^10 precision ( accuracy is different story ), > the requirement is roughly > 1m versus 0.1 nm - 1 small atom, or > near 6 km versus 579 nm of sodium D line. > > Or multiple of above for multiples of WLs. > > -- > Poutnik Actually you can establish an extremely precise ORTHOGONAL standard for very little money. -- Tom Potter http://the-cloud-machine.tk http://tiny.im/390k

This is an oxymoron and demonstrates the confusion in current mathematics.There are certain standards as under, if current mathematicians would get out of thier grooves

1.sqrt(2)

2.Pythogoras theorem at 1:3(360/19precise correct degrees)

3. You can correct 90 degrees to the correct Pi as we have recently shown in the published papers as shown below, in the trigonometry section of the Unified theorem , but most of you are so obsessed with your current confused theory of Mathematics that it is hard to Change , but the author has recorded the facts by publishing the facts.CORRECT PI VALUE IS MATHEMATICALLY ALIGNED TO THE RIGHT ANGLE