Topic: mathematical philosophy book, _The Noosphere_ (The God Series book
8) published

Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 1:50 AM

Hermes Trismegistus

Re: mathematical philosophy book, _The Noosphere_ (The God Series
book 8) published

On 04/06/2013 04:26 PM, David Bernier wrote:
> On 04/06/2013 06:25 PM, Hermes Trismegistus wrote:
>> The God Series book 9, _The Omega Point_, has been published. You can
>> find the series at http://www.amazon.com/Mike-Hockney/e/B004KHR7DC and
>> the book at
>> http://www.amazon.com/The-Omega-Point-Series-ebook/dp/B00C1SL8E6 .
>> Other books there are articles on a web site, and other non-fiction and
>> fiction. The summary of _The Omega Point_ is below.
>>
>> What is history's biggest lie? It's that there's one "God", that he
>> Created the universe out of nothing and made Adam from the dirt of the
>> Garden of Eden, with Eve then being generated from one of Adam's ribs!
>> Nothing has done more damage to the human psyche than monotheism - the
>> doctrine of an all-powerful "Spy God" who watches what everyone does
>> (the divine peeping Tom) and sentences to perpetual pain in his cosmic
>> torture chamber of hell anyone who doesn't slavishly worship and obey
>> him .
>>
>> In fact, the universe is a mathematical "God factory" and creates
>> infinite Gods over eons of time, via the optimization of the cosmic
>> equation (the universal wavefunction), which is entirely mathematical.
>>
>> The universe, via dialectical ontological mathematics, is converging on
>> the perfect answer to everything. This condition is known as the
>> Absolute or the Omega Point.
>>
>> The universe travels, mathematically, from Alpha to Omega, from perfect
>> potential to perfect actualization. Even now, on this Earth, people are
>> transforming into Gods.

> That's unbelievable.

Maybe book two, five, or seven would be more believable in terms
of mathematics and detailed mathematical philosophy... those are the
ones that seem more interesting to mathematicians. Well, book is about
advanced physics and a new, strictly mathematical model.
It is also good to start from the beginning of the series, or the
authers' older articles. Of course, no one should believe anything.

Please reply in the future to the post on book #9, or go back to the
post on #8 if you want to reply to that. My post above accidentally had
the old subject line.