Topic: Then answer to Frege's two objections to formalism.
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 7:56 AM

Zaljohar@gmail.com

Re: Then answer to Frege's two objections to formalism.

On Apr 7, 7:05 am, Charlie-Boo <shymath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 10:22 am, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:

> 1. All you are doing is substituting synonyms that themselves are not
> defined.  Define "information" to be "data".  Define "mathematics" to
> be "the science of quantity".  Define "logic" to be "formal systems".

I think you might have been confusing the word "Analytics" as being
EXPLAINED here with the word "Analysis" as it is used in Real Analysis
for example. If you had that idea in your mind then I can see where
your responses are coming from. But those words are not the same. The
term Analytics or Analytic processing had been EXPLAINED in my head
post in clear terms that do not presuppose mathematics.

Zuhair