Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 7 Apr, 13:01, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 Apr, 12:22, KBH <emptyp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Oh and Ho:
>
> > 0: 0000
> > 1: 3000 -> 10000

> What is this supposed to mean i really do not get it, please explain
> in layman terms.
>

> > 0: 0000
> > 1: 0003 -> 00001

> Same goes for this i have no idea whay you try to communicate, i just
> do not get what is those proceding numbers and colons? What base you
> represent and is it meant to represent naturals or fractions?
>

> > But then:
>
> > 0, 2/3, 1/3, 2/9, 1/9, 2/27, 1/27, 2/81, 1/81, ...
>
> > and
>
> > 0, -2/3, -1/3, -2/9, -1/9, -2/27, -1/27, -2/81, -1/81, ...
>
> You ask me howto express negative collections?
>
> I am not sure what you try to say, i am luckily not trained in
> mathematics ;D but i have good analytical skill only math i done was a
> discrete math course 20 years ago but i factored one RSA challenge on
> a PC-XT many many years ago in a galaxy far away...
> I find this interesting though, because to me it seem that modern
> mathematics and old shool greek had a totally different view of the
> field, it seem like Plato was convinced that each countable entity->
> natural was a discrete continum and that you could take cut from these
> and express them as fractions.

So according to Plato (as i interpretate him) a number is just a
*collection* of countable items and a fraction -> our decimals a
grouping of cuts from a discrete item.

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]