Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 7 Apr, 14:24, KBH <emptyp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > But then:
>
> > 0, 2/3, 1/3, 2/9, 1/9, 2/27, 1/27, 2/81, 1/81, ...
>
> > and
>
> > 0, -2/3, -1/3, -2/9, -1/9, -2/27, -1/27, -2/81, -1/81, ...
>
> > I'll attempt a graphical number line representation:
>
> > 1 2 10 20 100 200 1000 2000 0 -2000 -1000 -200 -100 -20 -10 -2 -1
>
> It works like this:
>
> 3/3, 2/3, 1/3, 2/9, 1/9, 2/27, 1/27, 2/81, 1/81, ...
>
> and
>
> -3/3, -2/3, -1/3, -2/9, -1/9, -2/27, -1/27, -2/81, -1/81, ...
>
> but
>
> 3/3 and -3/3 are the same point on the number line.

What numberline? Counting and fractions do not make up any numberline.
The numberline is a construction of partitioning into a base i hope
you realise that, and that is why cannot find 1/3 upon it.
Subtraction is the operation of reducing an operand or group of
operands. In measure theory and statistics we possibly can use
negative operands forming a set with a magnitude that doesn't mean
there is negative numbers, but in arithmetics it is balloneys.

> So it's
>
> 1 2 10 20 100 200 1000 2000 3000 and -3000 -2000 -1000 -200 -100 -20
> -10 -2 -1 .

And as i told you there is no 0 (zero) in bijective base so i am not
sure what you try to convey, is this some numberline you dreamed up?
From what?

> Prevously
>
> 1 -> 3/3 -> 3000 -> 10000 .

Yes 1=3/3 but what is 3000 supposed to mean and 10000 . ???
In NyaN ***ternary*** 3/3 is written .3 ???
> So this point has to make it's own rule.

Honestly you lost me try again.

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]