Topic: i want to simplify this code
Replies: 14   Last Post: Apr 22, 2013 7:11 AM

dpb

Re: i want to simplify this code

On 4/7/2013 4:46 PM, mohammed wrote:
> thnx too much .. its work now
> but i want modify it to work with this formula

Well, you saw what I did above; whether you can do something similar in
general depends, of course, on what it is that you're changing.

I think I'll let you show some attempts to generalize the thought
process Bruno and I have shown you rather than just write more code for
you directly...

When you get stuck on a particular idea/implementation/Matlab question
in doing so, post it and your work and we'll go from there....