Topic: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing the
sqrt of every consecutive natural?

Replies: 13   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 3:19 AM

JT

Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing

On 8 Apr, 12:16, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 Apr, 12:12, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing the
> > sqrt of every consecutive natural?
> > Example > How can i form the serie without taking squareroots of naturals?

> Sorry 2 not 4 ->1.7320508075688772 , 2 ,  2.23606797749979...
>
> I want to build the naturals from their sqrt, not the other way
> around. There must be a way to describe the numberserie without using
> the squareroot of a natural?

The formula ploting the naturals along the y axis along with the sqrt
values on the x axis? What is the function for this graph?

Date Subject Author
4/8/13
Read Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing the
sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
KBH
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/9/13