Topic: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing the
sqrt of every consecutive natural?

Replies: 13   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 3:19 AM

JT

Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing

On 8 Apr, 15:58, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 Apr, 15:54, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > A continues function over the reals?
>
> > Please bare with me here it was a long time since i did any math but i
> > do not think it was the sqrt function i was thinking about, could i
> > not write a function/algorithm describing y as the progression of the
> > sqrt serie without the squareroot function?
> > Where the function describe a progressional series as the difference
> > between each sqrt?

> So is there a graph function describing the difference between each
> square?

I have a slight memory it had something todo with power series, but
its gone.

Date Subject Author
4/8/13
Read Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing the
sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
JT
4/8/13
Read Re: Is there an algorithm that i can use to form the set describing
the sqrt of every consecutive natural?
KBH
[...]
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/9/13