Topic: problem with matrix
Replies: 14   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 4:47 PM

dpb

Re: problem with matrix

On 4/8/2013 12:24 PM, Bruno Luong wrote:
> OP needs to *plot* the 100 last data, in the order. So the data need to
> be rearranged.

Not how I understood his simulation--looks to me like he's using each
column as the results of an iteration and just wants to save the last
100 iterations as the columns of an array.

If so, there's no reason not to do as the sample I posted earlier that
doesn't move any data unless wants to save those results in
chronological order--then he can reorder at the end before the saving
operation once instead of every iteration.

> Whereas he uses circlshift or indexing modulo, then the data that get
> moved in the memory.
>
> At the end there is no saving compared to the strategy where the data
> get shifted by user:
>
> Data = [Data(:,2:end) NewData].

If that's what he's got to do but not how I read his posting.