Topic: problem with matrix
Replies: 14   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 4:47 PM

dpb

Re: problem with matrix

On 4/8/2013 12:56 PM, Bruno Luong wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kjuv7r$9cr$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 4/8/2013 12:24 PM, Bruno Luong wrote:
>> > OP needs to *plot* the 100 last data, in the order. So the data need to
>> > be rearranged.
>> >

>> Not how I understood his simulation

> OP used the words "plot" and "ploting".

Well, yes, my example shows plot. But, if his "array" of 100 columns is
instead a row vector then I've already allowed as how he'll have to reorder.

If this is what OP's doing, he'll want to read the section on Animation
in the documentation on 2D graphs...