Topic: Help page crash
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 21, 2014 5:42 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Help page crash

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <khi08g$p3u$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Does anyone has problem with help page on R2013A.
>
> It is enough to click on the "question mark" icon on the right side and the whole MATLAB crashes. This happens systematically.
>
> My config is: R2013A, Win64, Windows 7.
>
> I take a quick look at BUG report page, it does not look like it was reported.
>
> Bruno

Hi Bruno,
I have the exact same problem. I installed Matlab R2013a today for the first time and at a first installation I got this problem. I disinstalled and reinstalled and now I cannot even start the software. What solution the technical assistance suggested you?
Thanks
Claudio