Topic: Then answer to Frege's two objections to formalism.
Replies: 17   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 7:56 AM

Zaljohar@gmail.com

Re: Then answer to Frege's two objections to formalism.

On Apr 6, 8:34 am, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2:25 pm, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > So:
>
> > Mathematics is about analytics fictional or real, most interestingly
> > those in proximity with reality.

> > Zuhair
>
> It is interesting to investigate the say meta-physical basis for this
> virtual-real proximity. The psychological basis are clear, as any
> fiction it wont go viral unless it meets some demands that many people
> share. The pervasiveness of applicability of mathematics can be seen
> to be due to mathematicians limiting their logically driven virtual
> reality to mimic pervasive relations and properties throughout the
> physical universe, as I said for example an investigation of Part-
> whole relation and Connectedness would be of course expected to have
> pervasive applications wide across, since every scientific discipline
> would encounter such relations. Similarly the study of a relation like
> membership and collections would definitely have pervasive
> applications, because those relations are already pervasive. Truly the
> mathematical study of those relations puts them under harsh strict
> rule guidance in a fictional world starting from premises that do
> possess high proximity to what is thought of them to be in the real
> world, the so called "naturalness" of those axioms,  such conditions
> can be argued that the real world need not imitate or follow so
> harshly as regards those relations, but still it is the case that
> studying those pervasive relations cannot really be contemplated
> otherwise, and analytics of those relations under those harsh strict
> virtual grounds had been proved over time to be useful in
> understanding them in the real world! which mean that there is some
> connection between the logically driven fictional world and the real
> world they are approximating. However one to understand that this
> connection might not be identical the fictional world only PROXIMATE
> the reals world, and of course some fictional processing might lead us
> astray from the real world happenings but the error is small to be
> significant from the practical stand point. What are the meta-physics
> of that connection deserves to be studied.
>
> So interesting mathematics can be understood as: Pervasive analytics
> real or fictional.
>
> If we redefine virtual to be real or proximal fictional, then
> mathematics in the interesting sense burns down to
>
> Pervasive virtual analytics.
>
> So at the end here I've presented the answers to Freges' objections to
> formalism which are the main ones I understand.
>
> Zuhair

Arguably the most interesting game is the one in which all proximal
games are interpreted provided having high possibility of being
consistent or near consistent.