Topic: Re: display the contour
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 10:16 AM

Nikolay S.

Re: display the contour

"kinor" wrote in message <kjmqee$3m0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Jan
>
> you want to insert the points into your image data. plot does the display job..
>
> kinor

Hi Jan.
In case you're having a mask (as far as I can ssee you're working on snakes methods) and you want the edge coordinates you can do it via the contour function or my mask2poly (http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/32112-mask2poly) function.
To the issue: in case you're using imshow, you may have to reverse the Y coordinates befor the plot\line command. You should note the X and Y coordinates- those are reversed in plot/line and image axes. A simple flilr, or coordinates hift resolves the issue.
If you want to generate an image with the line in it my function addMarkerLines2Img (http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/37427-plot-on-an-image-addmarkerlines2img) can be handy.