Topic: Jupiter is a pulsar (2002 proof) and caused by EM-gravity on its
poles Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1484 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 3:49 PM

Karl-Olav Nyberg

Re: Jupiter is a pulsar (2002 proof) and caused by EM-gravity on its

On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:15:51 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> Milky Way with their galactic nucleus of EM-gravity in gravity-cells
>
> of large stars emitting gamma rays and X-rays. Pulsars are binary
>
> stars with gravity-cells clashing to produce pulsed signals. The Sun
>
> and Jupiter are two gravity cells clashing and producing Jupiter's
>
> pulses as noted above. Stars as neutron stars are nonexistent and they
>
> are simply normal stars or large planets of a binary pair in which
>
> their gravity cells are clashing and emitting X-rays and gamma rays.
>
> Black holes are nonexistent and simply are two gravity cells of large
>
> binary stars clashing.
>

> So in a Universe where physics is axiomatized by the Maxwell
>
> Equations, gravity is EM-gravity and when two large bodies form
>
> gravity cells that clash, they form a X-ray tube. See how the Maxwell
>
> Equations derives the X-ray tube as a source of X-rays and gamma rays.
>

> Now I see this discovery of Jupiter was made in 2002 yet this is 2013
>
> and there should have been a huge important news broadcast of this
>
> important fact. However it was squashed and suppressed in the news. I
>
> just found out of this news last night. And the reason it was
>
> suppressed is because it goes against the mainstream muddle headed and
>
> wrong scientists who want to keep their fantasy of black-holes,
>
> quasars, neutron stars and pulsars, keep that fictional fantasy going
>
> on longer, when it should have been swept out of physics in shame by
>
> 2002.
>

> --
>

> Science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
>
> sci.geo.geology, sci.med, ?sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
>
> sci.physics.electromag need to?be hosted the same as what Drexel
>
> University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. The world has plenty of
>
> good colleges and Universities to?host each of the science newsgroups.
>
> Divide them up and spread them?out. Science belongs in education, not
>
> in private companies trying to make more money. People?reading science
>
> do not need silly ads continually distracting and?nagging them. Google
>
> and Bing are ill suited to host science ?newsgroups, not just
>
> advertisement, but  because of three major?flaws: (1) search engine
>
> bombing (2) fake names allowed (3) no limit of posts per day. When you
>
> have those three evils, the signal to noise ratio is off the charts.
>
> In the old days, before May 2012 where Google?had author-search, you
>
> could follow an author. Now that Google no?longer keeps an author
>
> archive the newsgroups are nothing more than ?chat rooms. Google,
>
> metaphorically used to be the PBS of Usenet and now they want to
>
> become the mind-rot of CBS, NBC, ABC for Usenet.
>

> Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
>
> archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen here:
>

> http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986
>

> Archimedes Plutonium
>
> http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

> where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

If we had a pulsar as near as Jupiter we wouldn't exist.

KON