Topic: how to find unique rows and calculate the average.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 12, 2013 6:31 PM

Alan Hitch

Re: how to find unique rows and calculate the average.

dpb

I know this will work once I get the textscan line of code to work. If I am reading in a xls file with (txt,num,raw) which array should I put in the "fid" place? That is confusing me right now. After that is done everything should work fine.
Thanks again for all your help.
Alan