Topic: Differences in the curriculum
Replies: 17   Last Post: May 24, 2013 10:35 AM

Elise Teitelbaum

Re: Differences in the curriculum
att1.html (8.4 K)

Gene, I think your comment sums up what I am actually looking for.
(Standards that are specific for each course!)

"actually creating a standard that is specific for each course (which would
have been the most helpful choice)."****

** I work in a very small school middle school (I am the only teacher for
Integrated Algebra in the middle school) and would love to see the specific
standards that others are using.

If anyone is willing to share theirs with me I would be so appreciative!!!